Hi I'm trying to conceive And have done ovulation test

Patient : Hi I'm trying to conceive.. And Iv done ovulation test and for the past 5 days they have always been postive at night! I have pains in my abdomen and keep feeling sick and a banging headache and when I lay down a slight back ache and sometimes a tight chest and my nipples are sore. I had what I thought was a period blood for one day but then just brown stuff for two days then nothing. If my ovulations are postive all the time could this mean I may possible be pregnant! I'm using the cheap ones with two lines. I have also found myself letting my bowels go a couple times a day and the odd occasion when I have been constapaited. But about a week ago I had shooting pains in my boob and feel a stich in my side somtimes but these pains arnt here all the time and the first time I found myself heavying over the toliet was the 9th and again tonight, but haven't been sick just feeling full when I wake up but I'm soo hungry but normally I don't get hungry in the morning. The bleed was on the 25th
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicat e pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. It is estimated that the highest possible screening sensitivity of a home pregnancy test by one week after the first day of the missed period is 97 percent. The earliest you can get a positive result on the most sensitive pregnancy tests is seven days after ovulation ( Ovulation occurs on the 14th day prior to the next menstruation cycle). Thus, Implantation needs to occur before hCG is produced and that generally happens between 6-12 days post ovulation, usually by 10 days after. For this reason, it makes economical sense to wait until 10-12 days after ovulation, but even then a significant percentage of women who are indeed pregnant will still show a negative result. Nausea during pregnancy typically starts within four to eight weeks of gestation and is expected to subside between 13 and 14 weeks. Please consult a doctor for your symptoms as these may be related to other medical problems, too.