Hi I'm wondering if you can help me I've been

Patient : Hi I'm wondering if you can help me. I've been suffering with pain below my sternum and under my left rib for about 4 weeks now. The pain can radiate from under my left rib to my back from time to time. The pain on a scale of 1-10 ranges from about 1-6. I have had a test for h-ployri which was negative and I've also had blood tests to check my thyroid, liver and pancreas. At this precise moment I currently have a feeling of emptiness in my upper stomach below my breast bone, this is also tender to touch. As well as this over the past 2 weeks I have also developed a dry cough and if I try to take deep breaths I can't stop myself from coughing also. I'm due to have an ultrasound in the next 2 weeks to check my gallbladder but I have no pain on the right side. Any ideas what this could possibly be? It's making me feel so low. One last thing, I also feel pressure in my chest, this is mainly when I take deep breaths outwards.
Symptoms:  Pain below breastbone, tender to touch, pain below left rib radiating to back, chest pressure, dry cough.