Hi I'm wondering if you can still get preg if you take birth control

Patient

Q: Hi I'm wondering if you can still get preg if you continue to take birth control even tho a guy has did it inside of you

Doctor

If you have been taking birth control pills for more than a month regularly and had an intercourse during that period you need not worry about pregnancy, even though there was an ejaculation. However, no contraception is 100% effective and chances of pregnancy are less than 0.5% in your case. However, do a pregnancy test in case you miss your next cycle.

Hope this helped.