Hi I'm worried I may be pregnant I had unprotected

Patient : Hi I'm worried I may be pregnant. I had unprotected sex 4th saterday and 5th Sunday, took the morning after pill on the 6th Monday, my ovulation date was the 7th Tuesday, but I've got spotting on the 11th saterday but period isn't due till 21st Tuesday. Could I be experiencing implantation bleeding. The bleeding is dark red and not alot of it buts not a light spotting ? Thanks
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you took the emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hour s of unprotected intercourse, the possibility of pregnancy is less. The spotting you got on 11 th could be due to withdrawal effect of emergency contraceptive pill. If you want to rule out the possibility of pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test three weeks after unprotected intercourse. Take care