Hi in head of my penis there are spot Like

Patient : Hi in head of my penis there are spot. Like burn spots. In the right side of penis head . and in the edge of penis head in right side there are a bulge. This problem about 1 year and last year in 1 month a have Severe itching. I am 30 years old. 178cm 106kg my doctor say : it might be fungal infection. . so use TAB AF 150 , 1TAB DAILY FOR 7 DAYS. CANDID B LOTION, APPLY TWICE DAILY FOR 10 DAYS.. REVIEW IN 10 DAYS.. DON'T APPLY ANY MEDICATIONS BEYOND THE PRESCRIBED PERIOD. i use this regimen but after 20 day there was no positive results but i think it is getting worse.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hard bump on labia that hurts. Was told by another dr it's a cyst

Q: Hello, I am a 45 year old male. I have been having "episodes for about 2 years, and they are undiagnosed, which ...

Q: I usually have 4 to 5 grandmariners a night The next day I have stomach pains and fecal leakage. Then I stop having d...

Q: I am experiencing discomfort in my left chest area. Is this something to be alarmed by.

Q: My name is Carlton Jackson. My date of birth is April 3, 1955. In the spring of 1973 I hyperextended my left knee w...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon