Hi in January I was diagonised with trigminal neuralgia they

Patient : Hi in January I was diagonised with trigminal neuralgia they gave me Carbamapizine which caused drug hypersensivity syndrome which I have nearly finished my steriods for now I am left with trigminal neuralgia, neuralgia in the rest of my body, spasms in my back muscle tightness in my arms and legs, and the feeling of weakness, postural hypertension. I'm really struggling to walk now and I'm in a lot of pain. I'm only 28. Im waiting for my neurologist appointment but I'm just wondering if you would maybe know what's wrong with me as the not knowing is stressing me out