Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi in the last week Iam having lower right side

Hi in the last week Iam having lower right side

Patient: Hi in the last week Iam having lower right side pains when Iam leaning or sitting it hurts but if Iam up and walking Iam fine?

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to be suffering from any of the following:1. Muscular back pain2. Prol apsed Intervertbral disc compression.In case you have any associated fever, weight loss, cough, you would require evaluation for TB of the spine.So, I would advise you to get an MRI Lumbosacral spine to rule out these issues. If you have any such issues, you would be treated accordingly.For muscular pain, I advise a combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside.You should do hot fomentation of the affected area and apply Diclofenac ointment locally.You should also physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy