Hi in the month on February I took plan B

Patient : Hi in the month on February I took plan B with 24 hours and I got my period a week early and then 2 weeks later I took plan b again and had 2 day bleeding a week after taking the pill but now in April my period is more than a week late can there be a possibility that I am pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Plan B is an emergency contraception and it should not be used so often on a regular ba sis as it can cause irregular cycles, heavy bleeding and alter your hormone profile and cause lot of menstrual problems as well. The delay in your periods could be due to the side effect of plan B or even a pregnancy if you have had an intercourse after you got your last menstrual cycle. Do a pregnancy test after 14 days of the last cycle to rule out pregnancy and act accordingly. In case you seek a regular contraception, kindly switch over to combined low dose contraceptive pills which are much safer and friendlier to use. Hope this helped. Regards