Hi Instead of period, i had avery extreme light menstruati

Patient

Q: Hi
Instead of period, i had avery extreme light menstruation, like spotting for 7 days. After 3 days when my spotting qas done, i took pregnancy test. But it was negative, That day, I saw egg white discharge and last about 2 days..
I took pregnancy test again after 5 days, it was negative, i always feel my breasts to be tender like already for a week.
I took another pregnancy trst after a week, it was negative. And took again after a week. It was negative.
I always make sure i do a deed in a very protective manner. Lately, i think i gain weight, my tummy seems getting bloated,

I cant say im regular , before i was..
When i had period last January, it was Bout 51 days when in occured. Next was 42 days, and now, after 39 days, it was extreme light menstruation. Am i suffering from sudden hormonal imbalance?

Like how can i say if im stressed? Lately last month i sleep late because of work, then i always keep on thinking my situation of irregularities in my body.
I think im always hungry (but i really eat a lot even before)

Thak you for your response

Doctor