Hi! Is it possible for sibo (small intestinal bacteria

Patient : Hi! Is it possible for sibo (small intestinal bbacteria overgrowth) to affect your vagina? I'd had greasy stools, (fat in stool) but now i have brown stuffing my discharge. Is this possible?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. No, bacterial overgrowth doe s not affect the vagina in any way. Brownish discharge indicates an infection, and it is better you get it evaluated by a gynaecologist who can do a transvaginal scan if required. Hope this was helpful, Regards.