Hi, is there any side effects if I musturbate daily?

Patient : Hi, is there any side effects if I musturbate daily?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Masturbation is a healthy pr ocess, however, too much of everything is bad. I will advise you restrict it to once every alternate day, as too much masturbation can lead to premature ejaculation later in the future. However, there are wrong perceptions that masturbation is unhealthy. It is a healthy process and it actually helps in boosting semen formation. Hope this was helpful, Regards