Hi, It's hard for me to describe what's going on, but

Q: Hi,

It's hard for me to describe what's going on, but over the past few months I have been having recurring headaches more than normal along with being able to hear brain swooshes sound from my brain. Lately the swooshes have waken me up at night. I am really scared something is wrong with me, but all of the neurology clinics are booked up for a weeks, and I don't believe that I can go to the ER because I'm really not in severe pain. However, I know this is getting progressively worse, so I would like to ask your advice on what to do?

Symptoms:  Recurring headaches, brain swoosh noises

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I believe that there is a neurological element to this type of headache. In some headaches or migraines, there can be an aura or some other type of noise or disturbance heard which you are getting. You can try taking 2 to 3 tablets of Paracetamol a day to see if this reduces the headaches. If not reduced, please see a Doctor for help. All the best.

Hope this helps you.