Hi,I've been curious about a few things that have been

Q: Hi,I've been curious about a few things that have been happening to me recently.One I had already went to see my doctor about,however he didn't even check me out and just gave me some pills for acid reflex.I'll go into further explanation later,but there are some things I'd like to mention first.Im 14 years old,and most of the things that I've read about on the internet happen to girls who are older than me (like 30 years at least.) I have asthma,which I think might be causing the second thing I'm about to ask you about,but the first question is to do with the stomach pain.

The Area where most of this pain is felt is right under the ribs.Its hard to explain how it feels,but it kinda feels like your stomach is slowly tearing itself open.My sister (elder) has the same pains.We experience it most of the time after we eat,however I experience back pain around the spine and shoulder area while she doesn't.Even though I had started getting the pains first,she went to the hospital to get it checked out.I didn't.They had run tests and told her that it was just simply acid reflex...I went to see my family doctor and he gave me that same pills that she had received,without doing any thing to make sure it was just that.I know he's probably right,but what would cause the soreness or pain in my shoulder and down my spine?

The second thing is I have been getting pain in my ribs (only the left side) I have asthma so I believe that's what making it hard to breath,however my breathing has never been this bad.I feel like I'm on the verge of an asthma attack 24/7.The pain is very sharp and it keeps coming in waves.It doesn't last any longer then two minuets,however it hits randomly (not every day.)When I breathe or move the pain worsens.One day I had gotten it while I was sitting around laughing and talking with my parents and brother.I had asked my mom to help me sit up,but I couldn't move more than a few millimetres before the pain was so bad I had cried out and collapsed back into the seat.What do you think this is?

Symptoms:  Stomach pain,soreness of the back which are separate from the breathing problems,and rib pain