Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi ive been diagnosed with silent reflux and have also

Hi ive been diagnosed with silent reflux and have also

Patient: Hi. ive been diagnosed with silent reflux and have also got post nasal drip. Ive been taking beconase nasal spray and omazaprole proton pump inhibitors for about a month. the symptoms dont seem to be getting any better and i have tightness when swallowing food. I have never experienced a sore throat though. Is this typical of silent reflux? Thanks for your helpSteve

Symptoms: Occasional slight ear pain, post nasal drip, feeling of something stuck in throat, glands in neck feel slightly swollen, occasional slight ear pain, occasional voice change that goes back to normal after clearing throat. I am anxious about the symptoms which tends t make them worse!

Doctor: