Hi I've been experiencing really bad stomach pains/cramps and diarrhea

Patient

Q: Hi I've been experiencing really bad stomach pains/cramps and diarrhea and some vomiting what could it. Be and how can I stop it or relieve it

Doctor

It looks like you have had an acute episode of food poisoning or an intestinal infection leading to diarrhea and vomiting. If you have eaten sandwiches, fried rice or seafood the changes of food poisoning are more. Canned food, processed food and ice-creams can also cause food poisoning. It is recommended that you consult a physician for an examination. Investigations like blood, urine and stools tests would be required to diagnose the condition. You will require a course of antibiotics accordingly. Stop the codeine, drink plenty of water and electrolyte supplements.

Hope this helped.