Hi I've been experiencing really bad stomach pains/cramps and diarrhea

Patient : Hi I've been experiencing really bad stomach pains/cramps and diarrhea and some vomiting what could it. Be and how can I stop it or relieve it
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like you have had an acute episode of food poisoning or an intestinal infectio n leading to diarrhea and vomiting. If you have eaten sandwiches, fried rice or seafood the changes of food poisoning are more. Canned food, processed food and ice-creams can also cause food poisoning. It is recommended that you consult a physician for an examination. Investigations like blood, urine and stools tests would be required to diagnose the condition. You will require a course of antibiotics accordingly. Stop the codeine, drink plenty of water and electrolyte supplements. Hope this helped. Regards