Hi I've been having a itch on my feet

Patient : Hi I've been having a itch on my feet and occasionally on my hands off and on for about two weeks
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The itching could be due to allergy. An insect bite, food allergy, dust in the beddin g or clothes could be a possibility. The other cause could be altered liver enzymes or even scabies infection. Consider talking an anti histamine tablet and apply calamine lotion over the areas. Consult a dermatologist for an examination and specific treatment. Hope this helped. Regards