Hi, I've been having a problem where I

Q: Hi,
I've been having a problem where I have an urge to take breaths. The deep breath gives minor satisfaction. But then urge returns. I have no wheezing or coughing. Just the persistent urge to breath deeply.

Symptoms:  No symptoms

A:   Hi.

Considering your age the symptoms you have of need to take deep breathing can most probably be the result of the stress and anxiety you may have.
Yet, it is very important to rule out organic causes like actual problems in breathing.
I would advise you the following.
Get the pulmonary function tests, X-ray of the chest and other relevant blood tests.
If all are normal consult a Psychiatrist for counselling and treatment if need be.

Hope this helps you.