Hi! I've been having intense head pain when I bend

Patient : Hi! I've been having intense head pain when I bend over, as well as when I lay my head at a certain crooked angle on my pillow. Its just this quick, really intense shooting pain. Is this normal? Do I just take Advil and it will go away?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Short duration headache aggravating on movement can be due to Si nusitis or Subdural hematoma (SDH). I suppose, you should see your doctor who will evaluate you and will rule out any possibility of SDH. If SDH is suspected, then you would need to get a CT Scan done. Else, for sinusitis, i would advise you to get Xray PNS. I advise in such scenario to do steam inhalation 4-6 times a day and to take anti-allergic like Levocetirizine. In cases, who don't respond to anti-allergic drugs, Fluticasone Nasal spray helps greatly. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting on it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.