Hi, I've been having problems for the past six months I

Q: Hi,

I've been having problems for the past six months. I have often been feeling sensations of vertigo and lightheadedness. It seemed to start last summer when my hayfever was very bad and I was having random nose bleeds. The first bad spell of dizziness came two days into my holiday (I don't know if the pressure in my ear could have caused something to happen?) I first thought this was sun stroke and lay in bed for a day or two however it later transpired not to be. I often feel congested around my face and sometimes feel like pressure is trying to escape my right ear and also have experienced tinnitus several times. I've always been fit and healthy however recently in the gym I've been feeling weak and when I went for a light run yesterday (2 miles at around 6mph) my heart rate was hitting around 180-190. I'm a fairly fit 21 year old male so this seems wrong? I don't usually do cardio these days but I did go through a year of intense rowing training two years ago then moved onto weight training only afterwards.

I've tried nasal decongestants, oral decongestants, nasal irrigation. I am soon getting an mri scan to look into my inner ear. I'm asking you this to hear a fresh view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you