Hi I've been in a 2 year monogamous relationship and

Q: Hi I've been in a 2 year monogamous relationship and have only had 3 sex partners. I've been tested from my urine for stds all negative. My boyfriend has only been with me sexually and has never had any abnormalities I've noticed I have a small line of bumps at the opening of my vagina and I've tried the vinegar test and it never turned white. Also I feel that it resembles vestibular papillomatosis may I send pictures to verify?

A:   Hi,

Yes, you can send pictures along with question.
But by direct clinical examination and by taking biopsy from the papillomatosis growth, the actual nature and cause of the lesions can be better identified.
So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.
Then take treatment according to her advice.

Take care.