Hi I've been receiving sharp pain in the tip of my penis

Patient : Hi I've been receiving sharp pain in the tip of my penis after my erection for a couple of days now. Could it be from masterbating too much
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Yes, excessive masturbation can lead to inflammation and cause a painful erection. The other cause could be dehydration and disturbance in blood circulation over the area. Avoid excessive masturbation and rink plenty of water daily. In case the problem persists, see a doctor for an examination and further investigations. Hope this helped. Regards