Hi I've got mixed connective tissue disease, which is curren

Patient : Hi I've got mixed connective tissue disease, which is currently being managed relatively well. Or so I think. My medications haven't changed or anything like that. But for the past few weeks or so I've been feeling like my ears are constantly blocking and unblocking for hours at a time, sometimes making it difficult to hear myself and others (I scan still hear, just not as loud and clear) . I also have a neck and back injury which I take pain killers for , but I have been on them for a long time so I don't think that has anything tondo with it.,, Could any of this be related?