Hi, I've got new prescription R-2,5 L-0,5 Before I've had

Patient : Hi, I've got new prescription R-2,5 L-0,5. Before I've had R-1,75 L-0,5. But now I have trouble with reading,seeing etc. in distance. When I try looking only with one eye it's fine on both side, but it didn't work simultaneously. Do you think it's over Px. or I just need time to get used to new Px.Thank you.
Symptoms:  Blurred vision, myopia
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Check the prescription by going to an Ophthalmologist. Also, get checked for astigmatism and get a general eye check up done. I think something will surface if the vision is so bad. Hope this helps you. All the best.