Hi, I've had a faint tightness/cramping sensation on the rig

Q: Hi, I've had a faint tightness/cramping sensation on the right side of my scrotum over the past week. It's noticeably more prominent when sitting, and doesn't feel like much when moving around or lying down. It also seemingly jumps to the left side on occasion. I've performed multiple self-exams and haven't identified any lumps/abnormalities in the scrotal or groin region. I also don't seem to have any other symptoms. I had a physical a couple days ago, and the doctor said all appears normal, but he did say that varicocele was a possibility, given my age (25) and weightlifting habits. I've read that varicocele is uncommon on the right side, though, and am considering seeing a urologist if this persists. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Symptoms:  On-and-off faint tightness/cramping on right side of scrotum