Hi, I’ve had a migraine for the past 2 days

Patient: Hi, I’ve had a migraine for the past 2 days .. They have been accompanied by flash like things in my eyes also yesterday is was my left and my hand&lips were numb& today was the right side.. My right hand and cheek were numb.. I would like to know how to prevent this. I also suffer from anxiety/panick attacks.

Symptoms: Migraine, with flash and random numbness on hand and lips

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You might be having Migraine but we should always rule out Strok e (Transient Ischemic Attack, TIA) in such case as you had numbing of one side of the body, that too transient. TIA are the warning signs of impending stroke. You should get an evaluation done. Your doctor would examine you and if feels it was TIA episode will post your for:1. MRI Brain2. Doppler of carotid vessels.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy