Hi, I've had sex with my Boyfriend now 13 Days

Patient : Hi, I've had sex with my Boyfriend now 13 Days ago, He pulled out and cummed on my stomach and around 7 seconds later got all the cum using his fingers and stuck them inside of me, He Cums a good amount. About 5-6 days ago we were having sex again and he says he thinks he cummed in me. I felt something drip down my leg thinking it's cum but I'm not sure if it was or if it was my imagination. He said he got the feeling where he was about to cum and then it went and then came back straight away and went again and straight away came back. He's never cummed in a girl before so he's unsure of the feeling wether he did or not. The past 2 days I've hady stomach gurgling, yesterday I had pain in my lower abdominen and today I have diarrahea, Could I be pregnant? I'm not on any birth control either,
Symptoms:  Stomach gurglin, Diarrahea, a few days ago I had very bad headaches for 2 days but didn't experience anymore since then.