Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, I’ve just found a pea sized lump on the

Hi, I’ve just found a pea sized lump on the

Patient: Hi, I’ve just found a pea sized lump on the skin of my penis. Its non moveable and its a purplish kind of colour. Its next to two smaller sized lumps which are white. I’m 16 and I’m so worried. Please help me

Symptoms: There were small lumps before but this one is really big which is worrying me

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have some disease that is causing the lumps. You should see a Doctor to examine the lumps. Later, you may need to biopsy the lesion to reach the diagnosis. Once you reach the diagnose it, then the Doctor will treat you with antibiotics of with surgery.Hope this helps you.