Hi, I've Man Boobs Or I Don't Excatly Know That


Q: Hi, I've Man Boobs Or I Don't Excatly Know That Is It Gynocomestia Or The Fat. I Do A Lot Of Workout, Run Chest Press, Push-ups, & Cardio, Still It Don't Effect. So Please Please Help Me I don't Want To Go On Surgery Or Take Any Kinds Of Pills, I Want It To Get Rid Naturally, Please Help Me I'll Be Very Happy, Please Thnak You

Symptoms:  Men's Breast

A:   Hi.
Read and understood your concerns.

Dear friend, you will have to get this first confirmed whether your problem is just a collection of extra fat may be due to familial thing or this is an actual Gynecomastia.
If this is Gynecomastia, the only solution is a good surgery.
If this is fat, you are already trying in the best directions and continue it, otherwise just a liposuction can help you a lot.
Consult a General Surgeon or a Plastic surgeon to get a confirmed diagnosis and the treatment.

Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I have a herniated disc at c6/c7 since July. I have had PT and a cortizone shot. the disc is not herniated toward t...

Q: I have recently came off the pill as my Partner had the snip. We split up and I slept with someone else on the 15th o...

Q: Hello Doctor I have been on and of Omeprazole 20mg for 4 years. I have started to find new ways to keep my problem...

Q: Is it alright to consume small quantities of alcohol while taking cephalexin

Q: 3 years ago, diagnosed with chlamydia. GIven Zpack, seemed to clear. Then experienced subsequent pain in the prosta...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon