Hi, I've suffered with impetigo inside my nose for 7

Patient : Hi, I've suffered with impetigo inside my nose for 7 years now (I am now 23 years old). It occurs regularly (at least once a month) whenever I am run down. I used to take flucloxacillin and had an antibiotic cream which eventually got rid of it. But because it's such a regular occurrence I become immune to flucloxacillin and the doctor changed me on to doxycycline. I am so fed up as it's so regular and this has gone on for years. Is there a reason this infection flares up so often? Is it normal for this to happen so often?
Symptoms:  Hi, I've suffered with impetigo for 7 years now (I am now 23 years old). It occurs regularly (at least once a month) whenever I am run down. I used to take flucloxacillin and had an antibiotic cream which eventually got rid of it. But because it's such a regular occurrence I become immune to flucloxacillin and the doctor changed me on to doxycycline. I am so fed up as it's so regular and this has gone on for years. Is there a reason this infection flares up so often? Is it normal for this to happen so often?