Hi Just need a bit of advice please My last period

Patient : Hi Just need a bit of advice please. My last period was around 9th may or a few days before, i cant remember the exact date as i havr swapped from combined pill to progesterone only pill a few days before my period started. My doctor advised if i just carry on the swap without missing any days, i would be protected. Ive tried to calculate when my period is due and i may be 3-4 days late? I have a few cramps and bloating but no sign of period and havent taken a test yet... Is it possible i could be pregnant? Thanks Sophie
Symptoms:  Fatigued, bloated, slightly tender breasts, heartburn