Hi, just seen your blog on line about pregnancy, just

Patient

Q: Hi, just seen your blog on line about pregnancy, just wondering if you could help me.
I had an ectopic 6 years ago and been trying since I take medication for depression and really been struggling to conceive, I'm 2 weeks late have most of the signs ( hope it's not all in my head) Iv been sick on several occasions now both day and night my breast are sore & tender and been getting lower cramps. Since this morning Iv been spotting little blood which as got me worried Iv done test last week and it's negative I also had blood test 10 days ago and they was also negative. I need to put my mind at rest, what's your best advice and do you think there's a chance I'm pregnant?

Symptoms:  Hi, just seen your blog on line about pregnancy, just wondering if you could help me.
Doctor