Hi just wanting you to check a picture I took of rectum area

Patient : Hi just wanting you to check a picture I took of my rectum area I am not sure what it is but I have pain no blood everytime I pass stool.
Hi just wanting you to chec...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and the picture. With the history of pain and no bleeding and the presentation in the pict ure you have a posterior anal fissure and piles (hemorrhoids) too. Please get examined by a General Surgeon to confirm the findings by a per-rectal examination if allowable by the pain and proctoscopy to see the presence of the piles. I hope this answers your query. Feel free to ask for further, if you need to.