Hi just wanting you to check a picture I took of rectum area

Patient

Q: Hi just wanting you to check a picture I took of my rectum area I am not sure what it is but I have pain no blood everytime I pass stool.

Hi just wanting you to chec...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and the picture.

With the history of pain and no bleeding and the presentation in the picture you have a posterior anal fissure and piles (hemorrhoids) too.

Please get examined by a General Surgeon to confirm the findings by a per-rectal examination if allowable by the pain and proctoscopy to see the presence of the piles.

I hope this answers your query.
Feel free to ask for further, if you need to.