Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi just wanting you to check a picture I took of rectum area

Hi just wanting you to check a picture I took of rectum area

Patient: Hi just wanting you to check a picture I took of my rectum area I am not sure what it is but I have pain no blood everytime I pass stool.

Hi just wanting you to chec...-1

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and the picture.With the history of pain and no bleeding and the presentation in the pict ure you have a posterior anal fissure and piles (hemorrhoids) too.Please get examined by a General Surgeon to confirm the findings by a per-rectal examination if allowable by the pain and proctoscopy to see the presence of the piles.I hope this answers your query.Feel free to ask for further, if you need to.