Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, last 4 months my period are regular.

Hi, last 4 months my period are regular.

Patient: Hi , last 4 months my period are regular. January i did my funicular study, at that time Rt ovary 17*10mm from date of 8 to 14 and endometrial thickness 9.8. This months also did my funicular study 8th day of periods Rt ovary 17*7mm and 10th day 18.2*8.6mm and today my 12th day 18.4*8.6. Its ok for pregnancy or tell me correct size details and how can i know my ovulation.

Symptoms: Funicular study,ovulation.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.The ovulation time is usually from day 10 to day 21 of the cycle and maximum chances on day 12 to day 15 of the cycle. You can use an ovulation kit to determine your ovulation time. The good follicle size at the time of ovulation for rupture and pregnancy is from 18 to 24mm. Your reports are ideal for pregnancy.Good luck for conception.Hope this helped.Regards