Hi Last November 2014 i went to hospital to ask

Patient

Q: Hi. Last November 2014 i went to hospital to ask an obgyne about my situation. My period have an irregularity. And that time when i talked to my obgyne she suggested to me to have an abdominal ultrasound. And the result is i have a Hormonal Imbalance. And now, i am worried about my condition. I had my first day period on May 15 that day until May 23 my period was overflowing. You know it really sucks. But after that days on May 24 until now i still have this Brown color fluid coming out from my vagina. It smells like a blood also. Last May30 i had sex while i still have my period. Can you please help me about this? I am thinking too mucb about this. I hope you can tell me about my situation. Thank you. Have a nice day. ;)

Symptoms:  Brown fluid coming out from vagina for almost 2weeks.
Doctor