Hi, Let me start of by saying that I have

Q: Hi,

Let me start of by saying that I have irregular periods (comes from my mom's side of the family) I can go months without a period or even with... Now, its has been about 3 months since I had my period ( which was A week before march 5, 2015 )

Me and my boyfriend has had unprotected sex since then... about 3 days ago I had light pink bleeding I assume it is implantation bleeding?? the thing is I checked like literally 15 minutes ago and its heavier... so now its red with brown discharge. I'm not sure if i'm pregnant or if this is another irregular period.

My symptoms:

1. I have light cramps (super tolerable but i can feel it, my cramps are usually not tolerable at all)
2. a little nausea
3. sleepier than usual
4. MOOD SWINGS ( lately i have been getting mad, irritated, sad easily)
5. a little dizzy here and there

Other than that I feel pretty great? I'm still going to take a pregnancy test this weekend ... I'm just feeling anxoius and need a peace of mind until then... any advice? Help at all??

Thanks in advance!!!