Hi me and my boyfriend had foreplay that involved fingering

Patient

Q: Hi me and my boyfriend had foreplay that involves fingering on 12 th jan, i had my period due for 20th jan, that was my first time in any sexual activity, i am a virgin, but i had my periods on 24 th jan that was 4 days late, periods were normal but slightly heavy and with cramps, i had done many pregnancy test but after one month also dey are all negative, i have my periods due for 24 th this month, i am very tense can i b pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you.
Since you got periods after the play you had, you are safe.
You are not pregnant.
Pregnancy tests done by urine kit at home usually get positive only after 10 days of missing the periods. Since your next cycle is due , so there is no point in getting pregnancy test done.
Moreover, chances of getting pregnancy are almost nil as you have got your periods few days after having the play.
I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.