Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, me and my boyfriend just had sex for the

Hi, me and my boyfriend just had sex for the

Patient: Hi, me and my boyfriend just had sex for the first time and I was wondering if there could be any sperm in his pre-cum even though he hasn’t ejaculated in about three days

Symptoms: NA

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Pre-ejaculate fluid may contain spermatozoa sometimes.Ab sence of ejaculation for past three days usually increases the quantity of spermatozoa in semen.The possibility of pregnancy may increase if you were around the period of your ovulation at the time of intercourse.If you were not around the period of ovulation during the act, the possibility of pregnancy is less.Take care.