Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi me and my fiance had sex a week ago but

Hi me and my fiance had sex a week ago but

Patient: Hime and my fiance had sex a week ago but we forget to take any precaution during sex, after that i took i pill as well but it didnt work, now its been more than a month that i am not getting my periods and i dont want to have baby. so tell me any medicine to avoid this pregnency.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for trusting us about your health care.I can understand your concern here.Before giving my opinio n about it I want to ask a few questions from you.Have you done your pregnancy test?Have you done your ultrasound scan to see the exact weeks and site of the pregnancy.Only option this time, if you are pregnant is whether abortion pills or D&C( surgical procedure )Please revert back to me with my answers.Hope to hear from you soon.Regards