Hi my 8mt old has turned off solids for the

Patient

Q: Hi my 8mt old has turned off solids for the past 3weeks. He might eat baby cereal from time to time but won't eat any dinners. His 4th tooth made its appearance 2 days ago.
Today his milk consumption went down as well. Only drank 8oz.
He is in good form other than that.

I am now thinking he looks a bit pale, maybe his iron is low.


Can you please advise me if I should be worried or is this normal?
Thanks

Doctor

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: 85 year old female. Has ostomy bag (bladder removed 20 years ago). Patient has had chronic UTIs in the last 6 month...

Q: Hello, I'm a 24 year old male whose skin has suddenly lost a lot of firmness. My nose and ears are squishy as well. ...

Q: My dad overdosed on Crestor, took 40mg instead on 5 mg, 3 hours ago. Is it serious enough to go to the ER

Q: To doctor 565378 only Doctor I visited a new ENT/Plastic surgeon. He felt that before nasal valve surgery he would li...

Q: Hi, i am 5 week pregnant . i took 1 tablet (unwanted kit of mankind)orally 24 hours back and orally taken 1 tab and ...

 
DOCTOR ADVISORY BOARD
218

Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician
173

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician
138

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist
98

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon
CNN
BBC
MSNBC
CBS
abcNews
FoxNews