Hi, my age is 31 years and recently my doctor

Patient

Q: Hi, my age is 31 years and recently my doctor confirmed that i have PCOS. it was confirmed by ultrasound. the medicines suggested are:Okamet-500, B Long, Diane 35, primolut n. i have already started taking these medicines. but just not sure if these medicines will cure my PCOS. or should i be consulting another doctor for the treatment. please advise. and how can i cure this problem as soon as possible.

Symptoms:  Irregular periods. but no wight gain and facial hair yet. hair loss and acne problem is there.
Doctor