Hi my bf and I have been trying to have

Patient

Q: Hi my bf and I have been trying to have a baby, but my period came on time. It was a bit lighter than usual. It's been a couple of days since it ended but I feel nauseous, frequently urinating, and hungry more now. I took a test today and it came out negative, but I still feel nauseous. Could I be pregnant ?

Doctor

If your cycles have come on time, and your pregnancy test reads negative, then there is no possibility of pregnancy. However in view of an ectopic pregnancy, kindly do a beta hCG blood test done to be sure that there is no ectopic pregnancy that could be a cause of nausea.

Hope this helped.