Hi, my boyfriend and I were making out He rubbed

Patient

Q: Hi, my boyfriend and I were making out. He rubbed his penis on my vagina. He ejaculated but not on me. There was no penetration. What are the chances of me being pregnant? Ive read too many scary things on the internet.
EDIT:
Hi Doc,
I just recently turned 20. My boyfriend and I were making out and he put he rubbed his dick on/around my vagina. I read the vagina is inside and the vulva is outside (the lips). He ejaculated while doing it but it was not on me. He ejaculated at night and he wiped it off and and then later the next day in the morning, he continued to rub. We have never had vaginal penetration (sex). This all happened two weeks ago. I lastly saw my period the 29th of March and this happened on the 6th/7th of April. I experienced some discharge days after we did it. The normal white discharge I experience most of the time. Recently, I have been feeling tired, loss of appetite, my nipples hurt a little and experienced some acne too. I have not missed my period yet..I think its still to come. I did a home pregnancy test on the 20th of April and it came out negative. I have ready scary stuff on how sperm can swim to the inside and all. What are the chances of me being pregnant? reali nervous. Advise needed!

Doctor