Hi my boyfriend and I were messing about last night

Patient : Hi my boyfriend and I were messing about last night. I was in my pants and he came on my stomach/genital regions. We knew this was quite dangerous so we wiped the cum up. He was then looking to see where my vagina was in relation to where the cum was and he touched my vagina with his hand. This hand had been in the cum but the cum had been wiped off and his hand was dry- could there be a chance I could be pregnant from this?
Symptoms:  Little bleeding (could be start of period as I'm due)