Hi my dad was diagnosed with advanced metastatic cancer gleason

Patient : Hi my dad was diagnosed with advanced metastatic cancer gleason score 8,psa 49 has had 3 treatments of ht degaralix . Last blood test showed psa was down to 8.3 when diagnosed the cancer had spread to lymph nodes and bones eg spine,ribs, pelvis etc!! But over the last 2 weeks he has had severe lower back pain gp prescribed tramadol but it didn't touch him , the other gp gave him oramorph eases pain abit but he is still painful and at least sleeping 16-18hrs a day !! What could be causing the pain ?? Could the cancer have become active or could it be side affects from degaralix ? Don't know what to do and were not due to see urologist for 12 days plz help thanks
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Sorry to know the state and stage you Father is undergoing through. Degarelix has definit ely helped him as PSA has come down. The major reason for the severe pain in the bones of he back is obviously due to the secondaries. This is the reason the medicines are not helping. The reference to the pain clinical Doctors can help him a lot. I hope this answer helps your Father.