Hi my daughter began getting some buttons on her face

Patient : Hi my daughter began getting some buttons on her face now its on her whole entire face.. its smaller than fine pox .. its not itching her..
Hi my daughter began gettin...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think she has some sort of viral fever or infection that has caused spots over the fac e. I recommend that you give her tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to reduce the spots. You can also start her on 1 multivitamin tablet once a day for 30 days to help her. These should get rid of the spots in 7 days. If this does not happen, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you.