Hi, my doctor told me I have streptococcus I have

Patient

Q: Hi, my doctor told me I have streptococcus. I have most of the symptoms, my neck is tender and I can feel my lymph nodes pressing against my neck. Sudden spikes and drops in body temperature. It hurts to swallow, drink water, and or eat. My question is, part of my medicine is lidocaine hydrochloride, the swish and swallow. The vescocity of it is kinda thick to were it's a problem to "swish" in my mouth. And I already took it once today but it didn't numb the pain of swallowing. I probably messed up. Can you give some advice on how to take it properly?

Symptoms:  Sore throat, pain when trying swallow, eat, or drink. Tender neck. Ear ache on my right side, and some lower jaw pain. As well as sometimes having spikes and drops in body temperature.
Doctor