Hi my friend have 41 c fever, coughing blood, green

Patient : Hi my friend have 41 c fever, coughing blood, green mucus and her eye and belly is swollen, what is it and what meds should I give?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It looks like she has a severe respiratory tract infection and an acute gastro-intestin al infection or even septicemia. It may also mean a sudden allergy as well.Kindly do not wait any longer and take her to the ER for immediate management. She will need intravenous fluids, antibiotics and further management with specific investigations. Hope this helped. Regards