Hi , my grandpa has heart disease , lung fibrosis

Patient

Q: Hi , my grandpa has heart disease , lung fibrosis , romotoid arthritis and kidney cancer . Tomorrow he will be operated to remove one of his kidney . Is there a higher or lower chance of survival ?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood that your grandpa has heart disease , lung fibrosis , rheumatoid arthritis and kidney cancer. He is going to be operated for Kidney removal for cancer.
You want to know the chances of his survival.

If the Kidney tumor is confined only to kidney and all his medical parameters are within normal limits, he will come out the surgery and also have a great future life.

I hope this answers your query.