Hi my husband and have been trying to conceive. I am one week late.

Patient : Hi my husband and have been trying to conceive. ....my period will be a week late this tuesday . My cycle has always been 26-28 days since I was a teenager. I am 41 years old. I do not smoke, drink or do drugs. Over the past two weeks I feel tired, nausea, crampy, emotional.my breast even hurt . My muscle s hurt, especially my neck . I also feel more anxious than usual. I had some creamy white discharge , frequent urination once every hour and thought I had an infection. I went to the doctors and they said I was fine, but because I have had uti's in the past I may be coming down with one and they gave me some antibiotics. (Three days ago) . I still feel the same as I did before taking them. The doctor did ask for a urin sample and used it to take a pregnancy test. It came up negative. I did two since. one was positive but I may have waited to long to read it, and the last one was negative. I did the test two days ago. Even though the pregnancy test are saying negative is it possible I am still pregnant? Thank you heather
Doctor :   A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine a nd blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. False negative result in this test is common when the hCG titre is too low or too high. That is why, in cases of delayed periods, repeat tests at serial interval may be required. Sometimes, dilution of urine may be required before testing. Other diagnostic tests are also available to confirm pregnancy. A transvaginal ultrasound may detect early pregnancy in most cases. Please repeat the pregnancy test a few days later and discuss with your doctor.