Hi my husband is 35 years old and recently did

Patient : Hi my husband is 35 years old and recently did a blood test. His results showed haemoglobin 15.3, wbc 6.21, platelet 312, Rbc 6.63 (h), haematocrit 49.5, mcv 74.7 (l), mch 23.1 (l), mchc 30.9 (l). Neutrophil, lymphocyte etc are all in normal range. What's worrying me is the high rbc and low mcv, mch and mchc. Could you help explain to me the results? He did a hb electrophoresis and I think there's no issue with the result. Thanks!
Symptoms:  Hands warm but feet always cold, fatigue , high blood pressure